Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/actelion-pharmaceuticals-ltd-strategic-swot-analysis-review-372976.html
Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
– Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
– SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
– Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
– Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd (Actelion), subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson is a biopharmaceutical company, which discovers, develops and commercializes innovative treatments for diseases with considerable unmet medical needs. The company focuses on the development of treatments for pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). Its PAH franchise products include Tracleer (bosentan), Opsumit (macitentan), Veletri (epoprostenol for injection), Ventavis (iloprost) and Uptravi (selexipag). Its specialty product includes Zavesca (miglustat). Actelion also offers approved treatments for diseases including Type 1 Gaucher disease, Niemann-Pick type C disease and digital ulcers in patients with systemic sclerosis. The company offers its products in various countries across Europe, besides Japan, China, Russia, Mexico and the US. Actelion is headquartered in Allschwil, Switzerland.
Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd Key Recent Developments
May 21,2019: Owlstone Medical and Actelion to develop breath test for PH
Aug 06,2018: Alzheon appoints former IVAX president, Neil Flanzraich, JD, as vice chairman of board of directors
Reasons to Buy
– Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
– Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
– Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
– Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Santhera Pharmaceuticals Holding AG
Merck Serono SA
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
Anavex Life Sciences Corp
Alpex Pharma SA
For specific queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/inquiry/372976
Follow us on Social Media: