Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - African Trypanosomiasis – Pipeline Review, H1 2019
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/african-trypanosomiasis-pipeline-review-h1-2019-86800.html
African Trypanosomiasis Therapeutic Products under Development, Key Players in African Trypanosomiasis Therapeutics, African Trypanosomiasis Pipeline Overview, African Trypanosomiasis Pipeline, African Trypanosomiasis Pipeline Assessment
African Trypanosomiasis – Pipeline Review, H1 2019
African Trypanosomiasis – Pipeline Review, H1 2019, provides an overview of the African Trypanosomiasis (Infectious Disease) pipeline landscape.
African trypanosomiasis (also known as African sleeping sickness) is a parasitic infection caused by a species of parasite, Trypanosoma brucei, which is transmitted to humans through the bite of the tsetse fly. Symptoms include anxiety, drowsiness during the day, fever, headache, insomnia at night, mood changes, sleepiness (may be uncontrollable), sweating, swollen lymph nodes all over the body, swollen, red, painful nodule at site of fly bite and weakness. Treatment includes anti-protozoal agents.
African Trypanosomiasis – Pipeline Review, H1 2019, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for African Trypanosomiasis (Infectious Disease), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The African Trypanosomiasis (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for African Trypanosomiasis and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 4 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase III, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 1, 5 and 3 molecules, respectively.
African Trypanosomiasis (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from our proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of African Trypanosomiasis (Infectious Disease).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for African Trypanosomiasis (Infectious Disease) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in African Trypanosomiasis (Infectious Disease) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates African Trypanosomiasis (Infectious Disease) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for African Trypanosomiasis (Infectious Disease)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for African Trypanosomiasis (Infectious Disease).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding African Trypanosomiasis (Infectious Disease) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/86800