Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease: Asthma Ahead of COPD in Terms of Innovation with the Focus on Targeted Biologic Therapies for Severe Disease Phenotypes
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/asthma-and-chronic-obstructive-pulmonary-disease-asthma-ahead-of-copd-in-terms-of-innovation-with-the-focus-on-targeted-biologic-therapies-for-severe-disease-phenotypes-356418.html
Asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease: Asthma Ahead of COPD in Terms of Innovation with the Focus on Targeted Biologic Therapies for Severe Disease Phenotypes
Asthma and COPD are both highly prevalent, chronic, inflammatory diseases of the airways and lungs. The asthma market is highly saturated with relatively efficacious standard therapies and the COPD market is also highly saturated with therapies that help to prevent exacerbations of the disease. However, there is considerable unmet need for innovative new therapies for severe asthmatics who do not respond to the current standards of care, and treatments which can reverse the progression of COPD. This report assesses first-in-class innovation across the asthma and COPD pipelines.
– Both the asthma and COPD markets are highly saturated. Which drug classes are used to treat these disorders? How do the drug classes in the market compare with those in the pipelines?
– There are 266 and 161 pipeline programs in active development for asthma and COPD, respectively. What proportion of these products are first-in-class? How does first-in-class innovation vary by indication, development stage and molecular target class?
– Which molecular target classes are prominently represented in the first-in-class asthma and COPD pipelines? Which first-in-class targets have been identified as most promising for asthma and COPD, and is there any overlap?
– Which companies are the key players within the asthma and COPD markets? Who has been involved in the most licensing and co-development deals for asthma and COPD products? Which first-in-class products have prior deal involvement?
Reasons to buy
– Understand the current disease landscape with an overview of etiology, pathophysiology, disease classification and staging systems, epidemiology, and treatment options for both asthma and COPD.
– Visualize the composition of the asthma and COPD markets in terms of dominant molecule types and molecular targets. This allows an understanding of any gaps in the current market.
– Analyze and compare the asthma and COPD pipelines and stratify by stage of development, molecule type, and molecular target.
– Assess the therapeutic potential of first-in-class targets. Using a proprietary matrix, first-in-class products for each indication have been assessed and ranked according to clinical potential. Promising first-in-class targets have been reviewed in greater detail.
– Recognize commercial opportunities by identifying first-in-class asthma and COPD pipeline products that have not yet been involved in licensing or co-development deals, and by analyzing company strategies in prior deals through case studies of key deals for asthma and COPD first-in-class products.
For specific queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/inquiry/356418
Follow us on Social Media: