Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Austria – The Future of Foodservice to 2023
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/austria-the-future-of-foodservice-to-2023-342561.html
Austria – The Future of Foodservice to 2023
“Austria – The Future of Foodservice to 2023”, published provides extensive insight and analysis of the Austrian Foodservice market over the next five years (2016-2021) and acts as a vital point of reference for operators or suppliers.
Austria is a highly affluent country in comparison to much of wider Europe, boasting among the highest levels of GDP per capita. This is primarily due to the country’s strong economic climate prior to the financial and Eurozone crises. In 2018, Austria’s foodservice profit sector was valued at approximately EUR 15.1 billion. Similar to much of continental Europe, value growth has been predominantly driven by growth in transactions, with outlet numbers remaining low despite interest rates being set at 0% by the ECB. Much of the innovation and activity within the market remains limited to the metropolitan area of Vienna, which is home to over a third of the country’s population. International chains have displayed a reluctance to expand outside of Vienna and other major cities.
The report includes –
– Overview of Austria’s macro-economic landscape: Detailed analysis of current macro-economic factors and their impact on Finland’s foodservice market including GDP per capita, consumer price index, population growth and annual household income distribution.
– Growth dynamics: In-depth data and forecasts of key channels (QSR, FSR, Coffee & Tea Shops, Pubs, Clubs and Bars) within Austria’s foodservice market, including the value of the market, number of transactions, number of outlets and average transaction price.
– Customer segmentation: identify the most important demographic groups, buying habits and motivations that drive out-of-home meal occasions among segments of the Austrian population.
– Key players: Overview of market leaders within the four major channels including business descriptions and number of outlets.
– Case Studies: Learn from examples of recent successes and failures within the Austrian foodservice market.
– Growth in private consumption due to high level of employment and wage growth, and strong external and internal demand fuelled the growth in 2018.
– With Austrian’s continuing to heavily favor domestic companies, international operators have attempted to display a connection between their brands and Austrian culture.
– In comparison to other foodservice channels, the coffee and tea shop market is relatively consolidated, with chain operators accounting for 33.6% of total market sales. Coffee and tea shop chains tend to be more popular among older consumers.
Reasons to buy
– Specific forecasts of the foodservice market over the next five years (2018-2023) will give readers the ability to make informed business decisions through identifying emerging/declining markets.
– Consumer segmentation detailing the desires of known consumers among all major foodservice channels (QSR, FSR, Coffee & Tea shops, Pubs, Clubs and Bars) will allow readers understand the wants and needs of their target demographics.
– Relevant case studies will allow readers to learn from and apply lessons discovered by emerging and major players within Finland’s foodservice market.
For specific queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/inquiry/342561
Follow us on Social Media: