Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - BP Australia Group Pty Ltd – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/bp-australia-group-pty-ltd-strategic-swot-analysis-review-372959.html
BP Australia Group Pty Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
BP Australia Group Pty Ltd – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
– Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
– SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
– Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
BP Australia Group Pty Ltd (BP Australia), a subsidiary of BP Plc, is an integrated oil and gas company. The company explores, develops, produces oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids, and refines, transports and sells petroleum and lubricant products. BP Australia conducts exploration activities in the North Carnarvon basin, develops gas resources through joint ventures in the Browse Basin and produces liquefied natural supplies fuel through its North West Shelf project. It refines crude oil at the Kwinana refinery in Western Australia and produces petrol, diesel fuels, aviation fuels, fuel oil, hydrogen, kerosene, and autogas. The company transports both unrefined and refined products using gas carriers, ships, pipelines, trains and trucks. BP Australia is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia.
BP Australia Group Pty Ltd Key Recent Developments
Oct 18,2018: BP Australia lodges application to terminate expired enterprise agreement at Kwinana Refinery
Jun 21,2018: Woolworths Group Provides Update On Sale Of Petrol Business To BP
Reasons to Buy
– Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
– Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
– Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
– Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Woodside Petroleum Ltd
Viva Energy Australia Pty Ltd
ExxonMobil Australia Pty Ltd
Caltex Australia Ltd
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/372959
Follow us on Social Media: