Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Cameroon: Country Intelligence Report
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/cameroon-country-intelligence-report-342585.html
Cameroon: Country Intelligence Report
“Cameroon: Country Intelligence Report”, a new Country Intelligence Report, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Cameroon today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2023. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, and mobile segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Cameroon’s telecom service market will increase from US$1.0bn in 2018 to US$1.3bn by 2023 at a CAGR of 4.4%, primarily driven by growth in the mobile data segment. Fixed broadband and mobile voice segments will also contribute to revenue growth during the forecast period. Mobile voice revenue will be the largest revenue-contributing segment, and will continue to grow, driven by the adoption of basic mobile voice services, especially in the rural and previously underserved areas. Mobile data revenue will be driven by strong growth in smartphone and connected mobile data devices subscriptions.
The Country Intelligence Report provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
– The demographic and macroeconomic context in Cameroon.
– The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation and more.
– Telecom services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data markets.
– The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
– Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications markets.
– Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
– The overall telecom service revenue in Cameroon will grow at a CAGR of 4.4% during 2018-2023.
– Mobile services revenue will account for 83.8% of total telecom service revenue in 2023, driven by increasing adoption of smartphones and connected data devices.
– MTN Cameroon led the mobile services segment in 2018, accounting for 37.1% of total mobile subscriptions, followed by Orange (35.9%) and Nexttel (25.9%).
– Mobile data revenue will increase at a CAGR of 15.4% over 2018-2023 to reach US$392 million by 2023 from US$191 million in 2018.
Reasons to buy
– This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Cameroon’s telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
– Accompanying Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Cameroon’s mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
– With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
– The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Cameroon’s telecommunications markets.
– The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Cameroon.
For specific queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/inquiry/342585
Follow us on Social Media: