Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Cigarettes in Japan, 2019
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/cigarettes-in-japan-2019-342554.html
Cigarettes in Japan, 2019
“Cigarettes in Japan, 2019”, is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Japanese tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2028.
Japan’s cigarette market has been in gradual overall volume decline since reaching a peak of 348.3 billion pieces in fiscal 1996, when the market was boosted by consumers and the trade stocking up ahead of the April tax-led price increases, which, although moderate, were the first since 1989. This inevitably resulted in depressed sales during the following year, with market volume down 5.8% and sales dropping to 328 billion pieces, returning the market to similar volumes to 1991.
– our research expects the market to continue to shrink in 2018. Based on preliminary results from JTI, an 11.8% fall in sales is forecast to take the market to a new low of 142.5 billion pieces, or 44.3% of its level in 1990.
– Japan Tobacco (JT) still retains a legal monopoly over the manufacturing of tobacco products in Japan and remains under the majority control of the Japanese Ministry of Finance, despite the recent partial flotation of its shares.
– A fall of 11.6% in cigarette consumption is forecast for 2018 to 1,129 pieces, or 43.3% of 1990 consumption.
Reasons to buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Japan Tobacco (JT)
Philip Morris International (PMI)
For specific queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/inquiry/342554
Follow us on Social Media: