Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Cigarettes in North Korea, 2019
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/cigarettes-in-north-korea-2019-342553.html
Cigarettes in North Korea, 2019
“Cigarettes in North Korea, 2019”, is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the North Korean tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2028.
The North Korean cigarette market remains poorly documented. Production data has been kept largely confidential since the mid-1960s, and foreign trade figures have also been unavailable to the outside world. The only recent hard fact to come out of the country was that the former leader, Kim Jong II, had given up smoking and was leading a nationwide anti-smoking campaign.
– Based on trade estimates, the North Korean market would appear to have increased in 1996 to 17.3 billion pieces as a consequence of a surge in imports from China and Hong Kong.
– On the basis of market estimates and population data, legitimate per capita consumption rates were estimated at 713 pieces in 2017, 7.3% below 1990 levels.
– The market is dominated by low priced, domestically manufactured, brands, with official imports forming only a very small proportion of the market during most of the period under review.
– American and Virginia blends dominate the import sector, with BAT’s State Express 555 historically the most popular brand in both official and unofficial import markets, and Philip Morris’ Marlboro in unofficial markets.
Reasons to buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
North Korean General Tobacco Corporation
Jilin Provincial Tobacco
For specific queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/inquiry/342553
Follow us on Social Media: