Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Cigarettes in Norway, 2019
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/cigarettes-in-norway-2019-406789.html
Norway, tobacco, cigarettes, RYO, production, imports, exports, companies, forecast
Cigarettes in Norway, 2019
Cigarettes in Norway, 2019 is an analytical report provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in Norway’s tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2028.
Norway is a small market for cigarettes and one where duty paid sales are in sharp decline primarily due to increased anti-smoking legislation. Since 2009, the market has suffered from annual falls culminating in a forecast 12.5% decline in 2018 to 1,450 million pieces. Per capita consumption is also low and registered 269 pieces a year in 2018 or 38.7% of 1990. Domestic consumption includes substantial volumes of cross border and duty free sales, as well as some RYO cigarette use. Taken with the continued popularity of snus, cigarette sales are under considerable pressure.
– Following the closure of the former JL Tiedemanns factory in 2008, the Norwegian market is now entirely supplied through imports. Filter products took in excess of 99.5% of sales in 2008, 99.9% of sales by 2013,
– The Norwegian cigarette market is contested by BAT Norway, Philip Morris Norway, JTI Norway, and Imperial Tobacco Norway.
– Prior to 1995, three classes of duty were imposed according to the length and circumference of the cigarette.
– Latest data released by SSB records that in 2018 Norway’s smoking population was 867,000 with male smokers outnumbering women
Reasons to buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers. Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Philip Morris Norway
Imperial Tobacco Norway
JL Tiedemanns Tobaksfabrik AS
For specific queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/inquiry/406789
Follow us on Social Media: