Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - City Profile – Accra ; Comprehensive overview of the city, PEST analysis
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/city-profile-accra-comprehensive-overview-of-the-city-pest-analysis-and-analysis-of-key-industries-including-technology-tourism-and-hospitality-construction-and-retail-406893.html
City Profile – Accra ; Comprehensive overview of the city, PEST analysis and analysis of key industries including technology, tourism and hospitality, construction and retail.
Accra is the capital city and one among the 10 administrative regions in the country Ghana. The economy is mainly service sector oriented with significant dependency on the agriculture and industrial sectors.
“City Profile – Accra” provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Accra. The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.
– The service sector remains the key contributor to the regional economy – and the major employer.
– Accra is a key tourist destination for both domestic and international tourists and experienced healthy growth over the previous year. Strong performance is observed in the construction sector with increasing employment and number of building permits issued.
Reasons to buy
– Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
– Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
– The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
– Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.
For specific queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/inquiry/406893
Follow us on Social Media: