City Profile – Adelaide ; Comprehensive overview of the city, PEST analysis and analysis of key industries including technology, tourism and hospitality, construction and retail.
Adelaide is one the most populous cities in Australia and has strong financial and construction. The nominal GDP of Greater Adelaide accounted for 4.3% of the Australian’s GDP. Improvement in professional / business services is expected to be the major driver of growth.
“City Profile – Adelaide” provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Adelaide. The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.
– The service sector remains the key contributor to the regional economy – and the major employer.
– Adelaide is a key tourist destination and experienced healthy growth in terms of total tourist overnight stays in 2018. Strong performance is observed in the construction sector with increasing employment and number of building permits issued.
Reasons to buy
– Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
– Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
– The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
– Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.
Follow us on Social Media: