Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - City Profile – Busan ; Comprehensive overview of the city, PEST analysis and analysis of key industries including technology, tourism and hospitality, construction and retail.
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/city-profile-busan-comprehensive-overview-of-the-city-pest-analysis-and-analysis-of-key-industries-including-technology-tourism-and-hospitality-construction-and-retail-362729.html
City Profile – Busan ; Comprehensive overview of the city, PEST analysis and analysis of key industries including technology, tourism and hospitality, construction and retail.
The GDP of Busan expanded by 3.5% in real terms in 2018 and accounted for 5% of the South Korea’s GDP. Busan power generation projects and the construction of the new Kimhae Airport are expected to boost the regional economy in the future by injecting government funding
“City Profile – Busan” provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Busan. The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.
– The service sector remains the key contributor to the regional economy – and the major employer.
– Busan being visited maximum by the tourists remains a key tourist destination for both domestic and international tourists and experienced healthy growth in 2018. Strong performance is observed in the construction sector with increasing employment, number of building permits issued and building completions.
Reasons to buy
– Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
– Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
– The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
– Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.
For specific queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/inquiry/362729
Follow us on Social Media: