Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - City Profile – Edinburgh ; Comprehensive overview of the city, PEST analysis and analysis of key industries including technology, tourism and hospitality, construction and retail.
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/city-profile-edinburgh-comprehensive-overview-of-the-city-pest-analysis-and-analysis-of-key-industries-including-technology-tourism-and-hospitality-construction-and-retail-362738.html
City Profile – Edinburgh ; Comprehensive overview of the city, PEST analysis and analysis of key industries including technology, tourism and hospitality, construction and retail.
Edinburgh city, located in central eastern Scotland, is the capital of Scotland. Edinburgh metropolitan area accounted for 1.5% of UK’s total GDP in 2018. Edinburgh is the UK’s largest financial services center after London, a major banking center, and a key European center for asset management and asset servicing
“City Profile – Edinburgh” provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Edinburgh. The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.
– The service sector remains the key contributor to the regional economy and the major employer.
– Edinburgh is a key tourist destination for both domestic and international tourists and witnessed a significant growth in 2017.
Reasons to buy
– Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
– Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
– The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.
For specific queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/inquiry/362738
Follow us on Social Media: