City Profile – Guilin ; Comprehensive overview of the city, PEST analysis and analysis of key industries including technology, tourism and hospitality, construction and retail.
Guilin city’s nominal GRP accounted for 0.2% of the national GDP in 2018. High working age population with good education facilities, well established tourism industry and strong construction sector drives the economic activity of the city.
“City Profile – Guilin” provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Guilin. The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.
– The service sector remains the key contributor to the regional economy and the major employer.
– Guilin is a key tourist destination for both domestic and international tourists and witnessed a significant growth over the last year.
Reasons to buy
– Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
– Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
– The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.
Follow us on Social Media: