Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - City Profile – Hobart ; Comprehensive overview of the city, PEST analysis
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/city-profile-hobart-comprehensive-overview-of-the-city-pest-analysis-and-analysis-of-key-industries-including-technology-tourism-and-hospitality-construction-and-retail-406894.html
City Profile – Hobart ; Comprehensive overview of the city, PEST analysis and analysis of key industries including technology, tourism and hospitality, construction and retail.
Greater Hobart also referred to as Hobart Greater Capital City Statistical Area (GCCSA) is in the state of Tasmania, Australia. The metropolitan area accounts for 0.7% of the nation’s total GDP. Favourable export activities coupled with depreciation of the local currency is likely to propel economic growth in the next few years. The tertiary sector contributed the most to the region’s GVA in 2018, accounting for 69.9% share.
“City Profile – Hobart” provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Hobart city. The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.
– The service sector remains the key contributor to the area’s economy – and the major employer.
– Hobart is a key tourist destination for both domestic and international tourists in the state of Tasmania and experienced healthy growth. Strong performance is observed in the retail sector.
Reasons to buy
– Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
– Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
– The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
– Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.
For specific queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/inquiry/406894
Follow us on Social Media: