City Profile – Monterrey ; Comprehensive overview of the city, PEST analysis and analysis of key industries including technology, tourism and hospitality, construction and retail.
Monterrey metropolitan area spreads across 10,984.4 square kilometers and is located in the northeastern state of Nuevo Leon State in Mexico. Monterrey metropolitan area is an emerging key economic center in Latin America. With fast growing IT and software development industries, the metropolitan area has established itself as a multi-faceted business hub.
“City Profile – Monterrey” provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Monterrey. The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.
– The service sector remains the key contributor to the regional economy and the major employer.
– Monterrey gained importance among the tourists due to the business and entrepreneurial culture improved health care and advanced higher education institutions. Strong performance is observed in the construction sector with increasing number of building permits and number of investment projects across the area.
Reasons to buy
– Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
– Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
– The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.
Follow us on Social Media: