Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - City Profile – Sharjah ; Comprehensive overview of the city, PEST analysis
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/city-profile-sharjah-comprehensive-overview-of-the-city-pest-analysis-and-analysis-of-key-industries-including-technology-tourism-and-hospitality-construction-and-retail-406896.html
City Profile – Sharjah ; Comprehensive overview of the city, PEST analysis and analysis of key industries including technology, tourism and hospitality, construction and retail.
Sharjah has the most diverse economic base among all emirates of UAE. Over the past decade (2009-18), the emirate’s economy in real terms grew at an annual average rate of 4.8%. Lower reliance on the oil and gas sector unlike other gulf cities, and policies to attract more foreign direct investment have driven Sharjah’s economy.
“City Profile – Sharjah” provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Sharjah. The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.
– The service sector remains the key contributor to the regional economy – and the major employer.
– Sharjah is gradually becoming one of the key tourist destination for both domestic and international tourists of UAE. Strong performance is observed in the construction sector with increasing employment, number of building permits issued and building completions.
Reasons to buy
– Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
– Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
– The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
– Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.
For specific queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/inquiry/406896
Follow us on Social Media: