Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Country Profile: Bakery & Cereals in Thailand
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/country-profile-bakery-cereals-in-thailand-342572.html
Country Profile: Bakery & Cereals in Thailand
The Thai bakery & cereals sector is led by the bread & rolls’ category in both value and volume terms, while the energy bars category is expected to register the fastest value and volume growth during 2018-2023. Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading channel for the distribution of bakery & cereals products in the country. Flexible packaging is the most commonly used pack material in the sector, and is also expected to register the fastest growth during 2018-2023. Le Pen, Farm House, A+’, Jack `N Jill and Bakerland are the top five brands in the Thai bakery & cereals sector.
Country Profile report on the bakery & cereals sector in Thailand provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
What else is contained?
– Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2013-2023.
– Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for baking ingredients, baking mixes, bread & rolls, breakfast cereals, cakes, pastries & sweet pies, cereal bars, cookies (sweet biscuits), dough products, energy bars, morning goods, and savory biscuits with inputs on individual segment share within each sector and the change in their market share forecast for 2018-2023.
– Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each sector through distribution channels such as cash & carries and warehouse clubs , “dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, convenience stores, department stores, drug stores & pharmacies, e-retailers, food & drinks specialists, hypermarkets & supermarkets, vending machines, and other general retailers.
– Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels in both value and volume terms in 2018.
– Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for glass, flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal, paper & board and others; pack type data for: bag/sachet, film, carton – folding, wrapper, blister pack, tub, tray, foil and others.
– The Thai bakery & cereals sector is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.8 % by value during 2018-2023
– Bread & rolls is the largest category in both value and volume terms in the Thai bakery & cereals sector
– The energy bars category is expected to register the fastest growth in the value and volume terms during 2018-2023
– Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the largest distribution channel
– Le Pen, Farm House, A+’, Jack `N Jill and Bakerland are the top five brands in the sector
– Flexible packaging is the most commonly used pack material in the Thai bakery & cereals sector.
Reasons to buy
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
– Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
– The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
– Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
For specific queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/inquiry/342572
Follow us on Social Media: