Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Country Profile: Dairy & Soy Food in Australia
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/country-profile-dairy-soy-food-in-australia-406840.html
Country Profile: Dairy & Soy Food in Australia
The Australian dairy & soy food sector is led by the milk’ category in both value and volume terms, while the drinkable yogurt category is expected to register the fastest value growth during 2018-2023. Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading channel for the distribution of dairy & soy food products in the country. Rigid plastics is the most commonly used pack material in the sector, followed by paper & board. Lion Pty Ltd, Fonterra and Groupe Lactalis SA are the leading players in the sector. Sales of drinkable yogurt with health & wellness claims are forecast to grow at a fastest CAGR.
Country Profile report on the Dairy & soy food sector in Australia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
– The Australian dairy & soy food sector is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4% by value during 2018-2023
– Milk is the largest category in both the value and volume terms in the Australian dairy & soy food sector
– Drinkable yogurt category is expected to register fastest value growth at a CGAR of 5.7% during 2018-2023
– Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the largest distribution channel with a value share of 71.8%
– Lion Pty Ltd, Fonterra and Groupe Lactalis SA are the top three companies in the sector
– Rigid plastics accounted for a share of 71.3% in the Australian dairy & soy food sector
– The consumption of dairy & soy food is higher among males than females in Australia
Reasons to buy
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
– Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
– The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
– Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Lion Pty Ltd
Groupe Lactalis SA
Devondale Murray Goulburn
Mondelez International Inc
Bega Cheese Ltd.
General Mills Inc.
Strauss Group Ltd.
Kim Chua Group Co. Ltd.
For specific queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/inquiry/406840
Follow us on Social Media: