Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Country Profile: Dairy & Soy Food in Canada
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/country-profile-dairy-soy-food-in-canada-406841.html
Country Profile: Dairy & Soy Food in Canada
The Canadian dairy & soy food sector is led by the milk category in both value and volume terms in 2018. Whereas, the drinkable yogurt category is expected to register fastest value and volume growth during 2018-2023. Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading channel for distribution of dairy & soy food in the country. Rigid plastics is the most commonly used pack material in the sector, followed by flexible packaging and paper & board. Saputo Inc, Agropur and Groupe Lactalis SA are the leading market players in the Canadian dairy & soy food sector.
Country Profile report on the Dairy & soy food sector in Canada provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
– The per capita consumption of dairy & soy food was higher in Canada compared to both the global and regional levels in 2018
– The yogurt category is expected to gain maximum market share in value terms during 2018-2023
– Per capita consumption of milk was higher compared to other dairy & soy food categories in Canada
– Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Canadian dairy & soy food sector
– Saputo Inc is the leading company in both value and volume terms in the dairy & soy food sector
– Private label penetration is the highest in the butter & spreadable fats category
– Rigid plastics is the most commonly used pack material in the Canadian dairy & soy food sector
Reasons to buy
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
– Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
– The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
– Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Groupe Lactalis SA
The Kraft Heinz Co
General Mills Inc.
Gay Lea Foods Co-Operative Ltd.
For specific queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/inquiry/406841
Follow us on Social Media: