Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Country Profile: Dairy & Soy Food in Chile
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/country-profile-dairy-soy-food-in-chile-406848.html
Country Profile: Dairy & Soy Food in Chile
The Chilean dairy & soy food sector is led by milk in value terms in 2018, while the drinkable yogurt category is expected to register the fastest value growth rate in 2018-2023. Convenience stores is the leading channel for distribution of dairy & soy food products in the country. Rigid plastics is most commonly used pack material in the sector, followed by flexible packaging. The Cooperative Agricola y lechera de la union Ltda, Soprole SA and Watt’s S.A are the leading players in the sector.
Country Profile report on the Dairy & soy food sector in Chile provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
– Chilean dairy & soy food is expected to grow by value terms during 2018-2023.
– Milk is the largest category in value terms in Swedish syrups & spreads sector.
– Drinkable yogurt is expected to register the faster growth rate in value terms during 2018-2023.
– Convenience stores is the largest distribution channel.
– Cooperative Agricola y lechera de la union Ltda, Soprole SA and Watt’s S.A are the leading players in the sector.
– Rigid plastics is most commonly used pack material in Chilean dairy & soy food sector.
Reasons to buy
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
– Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
– The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
– Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Cooperativa Agricola y Lechera de La Union Ltda (Colun)
Quillayes De Peteroa Sa
La Vaquita De Codigua
For specific queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/inquiry/406848
Follow us on Social Media: