Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Country Profile: Dairy & Soy Food in Ireland
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/country-profile-dairy-soy-food-in-ireland-406845.html
Country Profile: Dairy & Soy Food in Ireland
The Irish dairy & soy foods sector is led by the milk category in value terms in 2018, while the yogurt category is expected to register fastest value growth during 2018-2023. Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading channel for distribution in the country. Rigid plastics is the most commonly used pack material in the sector, followed by paper & board. Glanbia, Kerry Group Plc and Muller Group are the leading players in the sector. Sales of yogurt with health & wellness claims are forecast to grow the fastest in the sector.
Country Profile report on the Dairy & soy food sector in Ireland provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
– The Irish dairy & soy foods sector is expected to grow by value terms during 2018-2023
– Milk is the largest category in value terms in the Irish Syrups & spreads sector
– Yogurt category is expected to register fastest value growth during 2018-2023
– Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the largest distribution channel
– Glanbia, Kerry Group Plc and Muller Group are the top three players in the sector
– Rigid plastics is the most commonly used pack material in the Irish syrups & spreads sector
Reasons to buy
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
– Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
– The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
– Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Kerry Group Plc
General Mills Inc.
Glenisk Organic Dairy Co.
Dairygold Co-Operative Society Ltd
Premier Foods plc and Nestle SA.
For specific queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/inquiry/406845
Follow us on Social Media: