Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Country Profile: Dairy & Soy Food in The Netherlands
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/country-profile-dairy-soy-food-in-the-netherlands-406813.html
Country Profile: Dairy & Soy Food in The Netherlands
The Dutch dairy & soy food sector is led by the cheese category in value terms in 2018, while the soymilk & soy drinks category is expected to register fastest value growth during 2018-2023. Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading channel for the distribution of dairy & soy food products in the country. Rigid plastics is the most commonly used pack material in the sector, followed by paper board Royal FrieslandCampina N.V., Unilever and Uniekaas International Bv are the leading players in the sector. Soymilk & soy drinks labelled with health & wellness claims is forecast to grow the fastest during 2018-2023 in the sector.
Country Profile report on the Dairy & soy food sector in the Netherlands provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
– The Dutch dairy & soy food sector is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.9% by value during 2018-2023
– Cheese is the largest category in both value and volume terms in the Dutch dairy & soy food sector
– The soymilk & soy drinks category is expected to register the fastest value growth during 2018-2023
– Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the largest distribution channel
– FrieslandCampina N.V., Unilever and Uniekaas International Bv are the top three companies in the sector.
Reasons to buy
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
– Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
– The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
– Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Uniekaas International Bv
Molkerei Alois Müller GmbH & Co KG
Westland Kaas Groep B.V.
Groupe Lactalis SA
For specific queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/inquiry/406813
Follow us on Social Media: