Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Female Infertility: Epidemiology Forecast to 2028
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/female-infertility-epidemiology-forecast-to-2028-406689.html
Female Infertility: Epidemiology Forecast to 2028
Infertility generally refers to a difficulty in becoming pregnant after trying to conceive for one year, whereas impaired fecundity includes problems either in becoming pregnant or carrying a pregnancy to term (Chandra, Copen and Stephen, 2013). The major causative factors of infertility and impaired fecundity are fallopian tube dysfunction, disorders of menstruation, sexual disorders, increasing age, and in a very small percentage of patients, ovarian failure.
Epidemiologists utilized historical data obtained from peer-reviewed articles, and population-based studies to build the forecast for the total prevalent cases of female infertility in the 7MM. Epidemiologists applied the prevalence of female infertility drawn from the above sources to each country’s population to calculate the number of estimated total prevalent cases for Female Infertility and the additional segmentations by etiological factors.
The following data describes epidemiology of female infertility. Epidemiologists forecast a decrease in the total prevalent cases of female infertility in the 7MM from 13,840,680 total prevalent cases in 2018 to 13,407,257 total prevalent cases in 2028, at a negative Annual Growth Rate (AGR) of 0.31% during the forecast period. The US will have the highest number of total prevalent cases of female infertility among the 7MM, while Spain will have the lowest.
– The Female Infertility Report provides an overview of the risk factors and global trends of female infertility in the seven major markets (7MM: US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK and Japan).
– The report includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for the total prevalent cases of female infertility segmented by age (for ages 15-44 years) in these markets. The total prevalent cases of female infertility are further segmented by major etiological factors (ovulatory dysfunction disorders, endometriosis, fallopian tube abnormalities, uterine abnormalities, and unexplained etiologies).
– The female infertility epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
– The Epidemiology Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 7MM.
Reasons to buy
The Female Infertility Epidemiology report will allow you to –
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Female Infertility market.
– Quantify patient populations in the global Female Infertility market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
– Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups that present the best opportunities for Female Infertility therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
– Understand magnitude of Female Infertility population by its etiology.
For specific queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/inquiry/406689
Follow us on Social Media: