Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - ForeSights: Waterless Cleaning – Convenient, environmentally friendly means of minimizing water use in household cleaning and laundry
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/foresights-waterless-cleaning-convenient-environmentally-friendly-means-of-minimizing-water-use-in-household-cleaning-and-laundry-356166.html
ForeSights: Waterless Cleaning – Convenient, environmentally friendly means of minimizing water use in household cleaning and laundry
“ForeSights: Waterless Cleaning”, involves using less or no water in cleaning and laundry processes and products. The concept could be applied to a wide range of household cleaning and laundry innovations, using various methods.
This report is part of ForeSights series, which identifies weak signals and considers how the subtle trends of today might impact innovation tomorrow.
– Waterless cleaning addresses major influential factors – sustainability and convenience – on consumers’ choice of household cleaning and laundry products.
– The waterless concept is becoming established in the personal care sector, and may be due to do the same in household cleaning and laundry.
– Waterless cleaning is likely to be beneficial for consumers as well as manufacturers.
– Yet household care and laundry innovations using the waterless cleaning concept need to be developed carefully and with an understanding of key consumer trends, maximizing their appeal by offering multiple benefits.
Reasons to buy
– Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
– Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
– Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
For specific queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/inquiry/356166
Follow us on Social Media: