Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Fuel Cards in Europe, Southern Markets 2018: Market and competitor data and insights into the commercial fuel card sector
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/fuel-cards-in-europe-southern-markets-2018-market-and-competitor-data-and-insights-into-the-commercial-fuel-card-sector-406629.html
Fuel Cards in Europe, Southern Markets 2018: Market and competitor data and insights into the commercial fuel card sector
“Fuel Cards in Europe, Southern Markets 2018”, is invaluable for issuers of fleet cards, fuel retailers, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector. Based on research with issuers and fuel retailers it provides commercial (B2B) fuel card volume (split by fleet and CRT), value and market share forecasts to 2022, key data on independent and oil company card issuers and an analysis of fuel card competition in Southern Europe.
In Southern Europe, only 78.6% of service stations, on average, accept commercial fuel cards as a payment option, which significantly reduces card appeal to fleet vehicles.
– The total number of service stations in Greece increased by 1.3% in 2017 to reach 6,547.
– Fuel card volumes will account for 24.3% of total fuel sold in Turkey in 2022, witnessing continuous increase annually between 2018 and 2022. Total fleet card volumes declined by 3.3% in 2017 to total 637 million liters.
– Galp remained the Portuguese fuel card market leader, despite losing market share of 1.1%, and held 42.5% market share in 2017, as clients were drawn to its large domestic service station network.
Reasons to buy
– Plan effective market entry strategies by uncovering current and future volumes and values of the Southern European Europe fuel card markets. Assess whether you should increase network acceptance of your card and identify potential new merchants by uncovering the position of competitors.
– Whether you are an issuer, a processor, a leasing company or a fuel retailer, make informed pitches to partners by understanding their business. Enhance fuel sales at your service stations by identifying which fuel cards you should accept based on their market shares and network acceptance.
– Plan your regional strategy by understanding the Southern European markets, Greece, Turkey, Portugal
For specific queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/inquiry/406629
Follow us on Social Media: