Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Future of the South Korean Defense Industry – Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2024
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/future-of-the-south-korean-defense-industry-market-attractiveness-competitive-landscape-and-forecasts-to-2024-356028.html
Future of the South Korean Defense Industry – Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2024
“Future of the South Korean Defense Industry – Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2024”, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of the South Korean defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
– The South Korean defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the South Korean defense industry during 2020-2024, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns
– Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to the army, navy, and air force. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
– Porter’s Five Force analysis of the South Korean defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitution, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
– Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
– Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the next 10 years
– Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the South Korean defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis.
– South Korea’s defense expenditure as a percentage of its GDP is anticipated to increase to an average of 2.6% over the forecast period. The South Korean defense budget, which stands at about US$42.4 billion in 2019.
– Between 2015 and 2019, the country’s capital expenditure allocation stood at an average of 30.6% of the total defense budget, and is expected to increase slightly to an average of 32.4% over the forecast period. Overall, South Korea is projected to spend a total of US$82.6 billion on the acquisition of military hardware between 2020 and 2024.
– The MoD is expected to invest in Light armed helicopter, Sea-Bow naval missile intercept system, PAC-3 missile defense sysem, KSS-3 submarine, Peace Eye early warning aircraft (AEWC) and P-8A Poseidon maritime patrol aircraft.
Reasons to buy
– This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the South Korean defense industry market trends for the coming five years
– The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
– Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
– A deep qualitative analysis of the South Korean defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts.
For specific queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/inquiry/356028
Follow us on Social Media: