Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Generation Hashtag – Thematic Research
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/generation-hashtag-thematic-research-406649.html
Generation Hashtag – Thematic Research
Anyone born between 1991 and 2005 is a member of Generation Hashtag. This demographic, which incorporates both younger Millennials and older members of Generation Z, cannot countenance a world without the internet or smartphones, and their priorities and preferences are reshaping the corporate world.
At a rough estimate, Generation Hashtag makes up one-quarter of the world’s population and its influence will only increase over the next decade, as its members continue to enter the workforce. This new breed of consumers demands a personalized, convenient, omnichannel experience, and companies must adapt or risk becoming obsolete.
Generation Hashtag has already been instrumental in the rise to prominence of companies like Netflix, Uber, and Airbnb. These firms disrupted well-established markets by appealing directly to young, tech-savvy consumers and have now established themselves as market leaders. Others will follow in their footsteps as spending power shifts decisively from Millennials to Generation Hashtag.
– This report focuses on the Generation Hashtag theme.
– It identifies the key trends stemming from the emergence of Generation Hashtag.
– In includes a comprehensive overview of where Generation Hashtag sits alongside other demographic cohorts.
– It also looks at the demographic differences between countries, highlighting those with significant Generation Hashtag populations.
– It identifies companies most likely to benefit from the Generation Hashtag theme across a range of sectors, as well as analyzing the impact of Generation Hashtag on key sectors of the technology, media, and telecoms industry.
Reasons to buy
– Generation Hashtag is reshaping the world.
– This report identifies the key characteristics of this generation and analyzes the impact they are having, and will continue to have, on the corporate world.
For specific queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/inquiry/406649
Follow us on Social Media: