Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Global Polyethylene Industry Outlook to 2023 – Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Active and Planned Plants
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/global-polyethylene-industry-outlook-to-2023-capacity-and-capital-expenditure-forecasts-with-details-of-all-active-and-planned-plants-355650.html
Global Polyethylene Industry Outlook to 2023 – Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Active and Planned Plants
Global polyethylene capacity is expected to experience considerable growth over the next five years from around 110 mtpa in 2018 to more than 150 mtpa by 2023. More than 159 planned and announced polyethylene plants are expected to come online, primarily in Asia and the Middle East over the next five years. Badlands NGLS LLC, Oil and Natural Gas Corp Ltd and Royal Dutch Shell Plc are the top three companies in terms of planned and announced capacity additions during the outlook period.
– Global polyethylene capacity outlook by region
– Global polyethylene capacity outlook by country
– Polyethylene planned and announced plants details
– Global polyethylene capacity by feedstock
– Capacity share of the major polyethylene producers globally
– Global polyethylene capital expenditure outlook by region
– Global polyethylene capital expenditure outlook by country.
Reasons to buy
– Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned polyethylene plants globally
– Understand regional polyethylene supply scenario
– Identify opportunities in the global polyethylene industry with the help of upcoming projects and capital expenditure outlook
– Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and forecast of polyethylene capacity data.
For specific queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/inquiry/355650
Follow us on Social Media: