Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - H1 2019 Production and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Key Planned Upstream Projects in the North Sea – UK Leads Natural Gas Production Outlook
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/h1-2019-production-and-capital-expenditure-outlook-for-key-planned-upstream-projects-in-the-north-sea-uk-leads-natural-gas-production-outlook-91327.html
Crude Production, Natural Gas Production, capex, opex,upstream, Denmark, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Norway, Announced, Planned, Break even oil, Break even oil
H1 2019 Production and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Key Planned Upstream Projects in the North Sea – UK Leads Natural Gas Production Outlook
A total of 69 planned and announced crude oil and natural gas projects are expected to start operations in the North Sea, during the period 2019-2025. Among countries, the UK leads with the highest number of 37 planned and announced projects, followed by Norway, the Netherlands and Denmark. Key projects in North Sea are expected to contribute about 1,095 mbd to global crude production and about 2,188 mmcfd to global gas production in 2025.
– Oil and gas production outlook by key countries and companies in North Sea
– Planned projects count and starts by key countries and companies in the region
– Details of key planned crude and natural gas projects in North Sea
– Capex and opex outlook by key countries and companies in the region.
Reasons to buy
– Understand oil and gas production outlook for the North Sea
– Keep abreast of key planned production projects in the region
– Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong oil and gas production outlook
– Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights on North Sea production and capex outlook
– Assess your competitor’s planned oil and gas production projects.
For specific queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/inquiry/91327
Follow us on Social Media: