Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - M&A Activity in US – June 2019
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/m-a-activity-in-us-june-2019-406674.html
M&A Activity in US – June 2019
“M&A Activity in US – June 2019”, report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on M&A (mergers, acquisitions, and asset transactions), in the oil and gas industry in the US. The report provides detailed comparative month-on-month data, on the number of deals and their value, sub-divided into deal types by geographies. The report also highlights big ticket deals with detailed transaction insights, transaction type and transaction size break-up in the upstream sector, conventional and unconventional M&A trends, deal happening in the GoM and shales, as well as well as Valuation Multiples ($/boed, $/1P boe, $/2P boe) by Region for the last 13 months. Data presented in this report is derived from our proprietary in-house Oil and Gas eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
– Analyze market trends for the oil and gas industry in the US
– Review of deal trends in the upstream segments, i.e. conventional and unconventional
– Analysis of M&As in the upstream oil and gas industry
– Information on the top deals that took place in the industry
– Review the valuation metrics, such as US$ per boe, US$ per 1P reserves, and US$ per 2P reserves.
Reasons to buy
– Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner
– Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry
– Evaluate type of companies divesting / acquiring in the market
– Identify growth segments and opportunities in the US
– Identify top deals makers in the upstream oil and gas industry.
For specific queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/inquiry/406674
Follow us on Social Media: