M&A in Oil and Gas – Thematic Research
In the last five years, mergers and acquisitions (M&A) played an important role in helping oil and gas companies survive through one of the most severe downturns in the industry. Oil and gas companies executed a number of deals as they acquired companies and assets at attractive valuations, while also offloading the ones that could impact profitability. The upstream sector, especially the US shales and assets in the North Sea drove the M&A activity in the oil and gas industry.
– The report analyses the impact of M&A as a theme on the oil & gas industry.
– The report discusses how M&A deals have benefitted oil and gas companies in realigning their business operations to survive through the oil price crash.
– The report evaluates M&A deals in oil and gas industry and highlights the key developments across the various sectors within the industry
– The report also identifies potential acquisition targets that are aligned towards one or more specific themes in the oil and gas industry.
Reasons to buy
– To understand the major trends in the M&A theme and their bearing on the oil and gas industry.
– To gain an outlook on the major deals undertaken by oil and gas companies across various sectors.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/
Follow us on Social Media: