Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Monthly Global Upstream Review, April 2019 – Africa Leads Global Capex Outlook from Planned and Announced Projects
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/monthly-global-upstream-review-april-2019-africa-leads-global-capex-outlook-from-planned-and-announced-projects-342525.html
Monthly Global Upstream Review, April 2019 – Africa Leads Global Capex Outlook from Planned and Announced Projects
Global oil and gas production is expected to increase by 6.0% during the 2019 to 2023 outlook period. Total production is expected to increase to around 63,707 million barrels of oil equivalent (mmboe) in 2023. In terms of capex on producing, planned and announced projects, North America leads global capex outlook by 2023, followed by the Former Soviet Union and the Middle East.
– Global total oil and gas production outlook by region for the period 2019 to 2023
– Global total liquids and natural gas production outlook by region for the period 2019 to 2023
– Global total capex spending outlook of planned and announced projects by key regions and companies
– Analysis of key economic metrics for the global upstream industry by major regions and companies.
Reasons to buy
– Identify opportunities and challenges in the global upstream industry
– Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong outlook of planned oil and gas production
– Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights on the global production and capex outlook
– Assess your competitor’s capex and key economic metrics.
For specific queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/inquiry/342525
Follow us on Social Media: