Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Monthly Global Upstream Review, February 2019 – Middle East to Lead Global Liquids Production Outlook
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/monthly-global-upstream-review-february-2019-middle-east-to-lead-global-liquids-production-outlook-91328.html
oil, gas, production, capex, opex, upstream, Africa, Asia, Caribbean, Central America, Europe, Former Soviet Union, Middle East, North America, Oceania, South America, Crude Oil and Condensate, Natural Gas
Monthly Global Upstream Review, February 2019 – Middle East to Lead Global Liquids Production Outlook
Global oil and gas production is expected to increase by 4.5% during the 2019 to 2023 outlook period. Total production is expected to increase to around 63,006 million barrels of oil equivalent (mmboe) in 2023. In terms of liquids production, the Middle East is expected to have the highest production of 33.7 million barrels per day (mmbd) in 2023. North America and the Former Soviet Union (FSU) follow with 19.2 mmbd and 13.8 mmbd, respectively.
– Global oil and gas production outlook by region for the period 2019 to 2023
– Key economic metrics for the global upstream industry by major regions and companies
– Global liquids and natural gas production outlook by region for the period 2019 to 2023
– Global capex spending outlook of planned and announced projects by key regions and companies.
Reasons to buy
– Identify opportunities and challenges in the global upstream industry
– Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong outlook of planned oil and gas production
– Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights on the global production and capex outlook
– Assess your competitor’s capex and key economic metrics.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/91328
Follow us on Social Media: