Monthly Upstream Capital Raising Review – January 2019
GlobalData’s “Monthly Upstream Capital Raising Review – January 2019”, report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on financings (equity/debt offerings and PE/VC) in the upstream oil and gas industry. The report provides detailed comparative month-on-month data, on the number of deals and their value, sub-divided into deal types by geographies.
Data presented in this report is derived from GlobalData’s proprietary in-house Oil and Gas eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
– Analyze market trends for the upstream oil and gas industry in the global arena
– Analysis of Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, and Venture Financing in the upstream oil and gas industry
– Information on the top deals that took place in the industry
– Geographies covered include – North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa.
Reasons to buy
– Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner
– Evaluate ways to raise capital in the market, and identify major financial and legal advisors
– Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed
– Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry.
Follow us on Social Media: