Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Nigerian National Petroleum Corp – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/nigerian-national-petroleum-corp-strategic-swot-analysis-review-372954.html
Nigerian National Petroleum Corp, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
Nigerian National Petroleum Corp – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
– Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
– SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
– Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Nigerian National Petroleum Corp (NNPC) is a state-owned vertically integrated oil and gas company. It explores, produces, refines, transports and markets oil, refined petroleum, petrochemicals and associated by-products. It operates through a network of refineries that produce products such as linear alkyl benzene, benzene, polypropylene, heavy alkylate and kerosene, among others. NNPC also provides transportation services. The company operates through subsidiaries that encompass the entire spectrum of oil industry operations, including exploration and production, gas development, refining, distribution, petrochemicals, engineering, and commercial investments. NNPC serves customers in Nigeria and internationally. It also produces biofuels and carries out the commercial exploitation of other renewable energy resources. NNPC is headquartered in Abuja, Nigeria.
Nigerian National Petroleum Corp Key Recent Developments
May 02,2019: NXT receives advance payment on $8.9 million SFD survey contract and completes data acquisition
Apr 06,2019: Over 1000 delegates attend NOGOF 2019
Apr 05,2019: NNPC Pledges Support for Agro-allied Industries
Apr 05,2019: NNPC: Kaduna Govt Pledges Support for AKK Pipeline Project
Apr 04,2019: 55 Depots Nationwide Stocked with Petroleum Products, says NNPC
Reasons to Buy
– Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
– Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
– Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
– Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Oil India Ltd
Nayara Energy Ltd
Famfa Oil Ltd
Afren Energy Resources Ltd
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/372954
Follow us on Social Media: