Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - OpGen Inc (OPGN) – Product Pipeline Analysis, 2019 Update
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/opgen-inc-opgn-product-pipeline-analysis-2019-update-372999.html
OpGen Inc, Product, Pipeline, Product Pipeline, Key Pipeline, Products by Equipment Type, Equipment Type, Therapy Area, Products by Therapy Area, Development Stage, Products by Development Stage, Milestone, Products by Milestone, Major Products, Brands, No of Products, Device Class, Market, Territory, Product Name, Therapy Name, Trial Name, Trial, Indication, Summary, Event Type, Clinical Trial, MileStone, Product Status, Product Description, Description, Patent, Patent Details, Competitors, Key Employees, Subsidiaries, Locations, News, Events, Developments, medical devices, business description, company facts, trial phase, approval, estimated, technology, product patent details, phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, trial site, business strategies, trends, pipeline and technology, sales strategies
OpGen Inc (OpGen) is a molecular diagnostics company that harnesses genomic analysis and bioinformatics to prevent the threat of antibiotic resistance and multi drug resistant organisms (MDROs). The company’s clinical laboratory services include high resolution microbial sequence analysis, swift detection and analysis of antibiotic resistance, and detection of pathogens in blood cultures. OpGen’s develops products that include QuickFISH, and PNA FISH products, Acuitas products, and Acuitas Lighthouse informatics. OpGen offers its surveillance products and customized screening services to healthcare providers to protect the hospital biome and optimize patient care. The company sells its products in the US and abroad. OpGen is headquartered in Gaithersburg, Maryland, the US.
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company’s portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
– The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company OpGen Inc
– The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
– The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
– The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
– The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
– Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
– To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
– Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
– Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors’ pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
– Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
T2 Biosystems Inc
Quest Diagnostics Inc
Eurofins Genomics GmbH
GenMark Diagnostics Inc
Laboratory Corp of America Holdings
Accelerate Diagnostics Inc
Becton Dickinson and Co
For specific queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/inquiry/372999
Follow us on Social Media: