Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Opportunities in the Americas Bakery & Cereals Sector
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/opportunities-in-the-americas-bakery-cereals-sector-406804.html
Opportunities in the Americas Bakery & Cereals Sector
The bakery & cereals sector in the Americas valued at US$532 billion million in 2018 is the largest market globally with a value share of 37.8% in 2018, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.2% during 2018-2023. Bread & rolls is the largest category in the sector, accounting for 35.6% of overall value sales in 2018. The top five companies accounted for25.8% of overall value sales in 2018. Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the American bakery & cereals sector, with a total value share of 50% in 2018. Products with health & wellness attributes accounted for 33.7 of overall sales bakery & cereal sector in the region. Flexible packaging is the most commonly used packaging material in the region, with 79.9% market share in 2018.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the region’s bakery & cereals sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, top brands, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Americas bakery & cereals sector. It includes analysis on the following –
– Sector overview: Provides an overview of the sector size, value, and volume growth analysis, across regions.
Change in consumption: Analysis on the shift in consumption of bakery & cereals products by categories across the key countries in the Americas region.
– High potential countries: Provides risk-reward analysis of top four high potential countries in the Americas region based on market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure.
– Country analysis: Provides deep-dive analysis of four high potential countries covering value growth during 2018-2023, key challenges, consumer demographics, and key trends supported with product examples. It also includes analysis of the key challenges faced and future outlook for the region.
Health & Wellness analysis: Provides insights on the health & wellness products in terms of value and percentage share in the overall bakery & cereals sector during 2013-2023. The analysis includes key health & wellness attributes and consumer benefits driving the sales of bakery & cereals products in the Americas region, in 2018. It also covers the market share of leading companies offering bakery & cereals with health & wellness attributes in the same year.
– Brand analysis: Provides an overview of leading brands in the region and analyzes the growth of private label products in the region.
– Key distribution channels: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels for bakery & cereals across the key countries in the Americas region, in 2018. It covers six distribution channels: hypermarkets & supermarkets, convenience stores, food & drinks specialists, vending machines, cash & carries and warehouse clubs, and others, which includes “dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, drugstores & pharmacies, e-retailers, and other retailers.
– Preferred packaging formats: The report provides percentage share (in 2018) and growth analysis (during 2013-2023) for various package materials, pack types, closure types, and primary outer types based on the volume sales (by pack units) of bakery & cereals.
Reasons to buy
– Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the region.
– The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis , that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances
– The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion
– To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates
S.A.B. de C.V.
The Kellogg Company
General Mills Inc.
Mondel?z International Inc.
Campbells Soup Company
M. Dias Branco S.A
Mckee Foods Corporation
Flowers Foods Inc.
Pandurata Alimentos Ltda.
For specific queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/inquiry/406804
Follow us on Social Media: