Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Opportunities in the Asia-Pacific Bakery & Cereals Sector
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/opportunities-in-the-asia-pacific-bakery-cereals-sector-406803.html
Opportunities in the Asia-Pacific Bakery & Cereals Sector
The bakery & cereals sector in the Asia-Pacific was the third largest market globally with a value share of 20.8% in 2018. It was valued at US$110,438.9 million in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% during 2018-2023. Cakes, Pastries & Sweet Pies was the largest category in the sector, accounting for 32.2% of overall value sales in the same year. The APAC bakery & cereals market was fragmented with the top five companies accounting for just 11.9% of overall value sales in 2018. Hypermarkets & supermarkets was the leading distribution channel in the region with a total value share of 41.3%, while flexible packaging was the most commonly used pack material in the sector.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the region’s bakery & cereals sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, top brands, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Asia-Pacific bakery & cereals sector. It includes analysis on the following –
– Sector overview: Provides an overview of the sector size, value, and volume growth analysis, across regions.
Change in consumption: Analysis on the shift in consumption of bakery & cereals products by categories across the key countries in the Asia-Pacific region.
High potential countries: Provides risk-reward analysis of top four high potential countries in the Asia-Pacific region based on market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure.
– Country analysis: Provides deep-dive analysis of four high potential countries covering value growth during 2018-2023, key challenges, consumer demographics, and key trends supported with product examples. It also includes analysis of the key challenges faced and future outlook for the region.
– Health & Wellness analysis: Provides insights on the health & wellness products in terms of value and percentage share in the overall bakery & cereals sector during 2013-2023. The analysis includes key health & wellness attributes and consumer benefits driving the sales of bakery & cereals products in the Asia-Pacific region, in 2018. It also covers the market share of leading companies offering bakery & cereals with health & wellness attributes in the same year.
– Brand analysis: Provides an overview of leading brands in the Asia-Pacific region and analyzes the growth of private label products in the region.
– Key distribution channels: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels for bakery & cereals across the key countries in the Asia-Pacific region, in 2018. It covers six distribution channels: hypermarkets & supermarkets, convenience stores, food & drinks specialists, vending machines, cash & carries and warehouse clubs, and others, which includes “dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, drugstores & pharmacies, e-retailers, and other retailers.
– Preferred packaging formats: The report provides percentage share (in 2018) and growth analysis (during 2013-2023) for various package materials, pack types, closure types, and primary outer types based on the volume sales (by pack units) of bakery & cereals.
Reasons to buy
– Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail.
– This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the region.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis , that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances
– The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion
– To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates
Yamazaki Baking Co. Ltd.
Mondel?z International Inc
Parle Products Pvt Ltd
Pasco Shikishima Corporation
The Kellogg Company
Campbells Soup Company
Cereal Partners Worldwide
For specific queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/inquiry/406803
Follow us on Social Media: