Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Pay-TV Market Trends and Opportunities in Europe – 2019
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/pay-tv-market-trends-and-opportunities-in-europe-2019-406634.html
Pay-TV Market Trends and Opportunities in Europe – 2019
Pay-TV penetration in Europe is set to increase through 2023 robust growth in IPTV services, supported by converged and multiplay offers. The popularization of third-party video OTT platforms and the rapid evolution of viewer’s habits towards non-linear video are making pay-TV operators to enhance their conventional service propositions with more innovative features and embrace the realm of OTT.
‘Pay-TV Market Trends and Opportunities in Europe – 2019’ a new Telecom Insider Report, provides an executive-level overview of the pay-TV market in Europe. It delivers deep qualitative and quantitative insight into the pay-TV market in the region, analyzing key trends and strategies adopted by service providers.
It provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
– Section 1: Europe in a global context; looks at the pay-TV market in a global context, focusing on penetration and service adoption trends.
– Section 2: Pay-TV market in Europe; provides a detailed description of the pay-TV market in Europe, looking at subscriber growth, penetration trends, and service adoption by technology.
– Section 3: Competitive market trends in Europe; analyzes the three main trends affecting the pay-TV market in the region, focusing on network improvements, the threat of alternative OTT video platforms and the increasing role that pay-TV players play in video content creation.
– Section 4: Pay-TV revenue evolution in Europe; analyzes main ARPU and revenue trends in Europe for the 2018-2023 period.
– Key findings and recommendations; the Insider concludes with a number of key findings and a set of recommendations for pay-TV service providers.
– Over the forecast period, a pay-TV market in Europe will grow on the back of IPTV as telco invest network upgrades and expansions.
– With the increasing demand for HD and 4K content, OTT video and interactive pay-TV platforms are forcing pay-TV service provides to allocate significant investments to upgrade and expand their network infrastructure.
– With the rapid popularization of OTT distribution platforms, competition for exclusive content rights is ramping up, making access to prime content more difficult and expensive for traditional pay-TV service providers.
– An increasing number of pay-TV operators are opting for vertically integrating content production, whether by creating their own dedicated units or through the acquisition of production companies.
Reasons to buy
– This Insider Report provides a comprehensive examination of the main trends taking place in the Europe pay-TV market, helping executives fully understand market dynamics, determine what works and what doesn’t, formulate effective product development plans, and optimize resource allocation and return on investments.
– The report includes examples on strategies adopted by pay-TV service providers that illustrate the findings of the report, providing insight into particular situations in the cloud computing market; this will help the reader understand both the challenges confronted in the real world and the strategies employed to overcome those challenges.
– The report discusses concrete opportunities in the pay-TV market, providing a number of actionable recommendations for pay-TV service providers.
– With more than ten charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, to help to understand the pay-TV market, analyzing key trends and strategies.
21st Century Fox
For specific queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/inquiry/406634
Follow us on Social Media: