Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - PESTLE Insights: Ecuador – Macroeconomic Outlook Report
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/pestle-insights-ecuador-macroeconomic-outlook-report-406890.html
PESTLE Insights: Ecuador – Macroeconomic Outlook Report
Mining, manufacturing and utilities activities contributed 22.9% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2018, followed by wholesale, retail and hotels (12.6%), and construction (12.1%). In 2019, total value added is expected to contract by 1.1% due to constraints arising from strict fiscal consolidation measures.
The Guayas and Pichincha provinces are the two major regions in Ecuador, accounting for 43% of the total population and 50.9% of total GDP, as per the latest available data
Canada was the largest investing nation in Q12019
– As per World Bank’s logistics performance index (LPI), transport and logistic infrastructure in Ecuador improved over the last two years with an increase in rank from 74th to 62nd out of 160 countries in 2018
– Overall, the Ecuador general index exhibited an upward trend over the last year. As of June 26, 2019, the Ecuador general index stood at 1,361.5, compared to 1,331.5 in June 26, 2018
Reasons to buy
– Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
– PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
– Along with providing the country’s snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
– This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies’ presence in these areas.
For specific queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/inquiry/406890
Follow us on Social Media: