Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - PESTLE Insights: Macroeconomic Outlook Report – Russia
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/pestle-insights-macroeconomic-outlook-report-russia-406751.html
PESTLE Insights: Macroeconomic Outlook Report – Russia
Mining, manufacturing and utilities activities contributed 29.8% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2018, followed by financial intermediation, real estate and business activities (17.7%), and wholesale, retail and hotels (15.2%). In nominal terms, the three sectors grew by 12.9%, 6.5% and 6.1%, respectively, in 2018.
The overall MOEX10 index, has recorded an upward trend over the past year. As of July 15, 2019, the Moscow Stock Market Index – MOEX10 had increased by 7.5%, compared to July 16, 2018
According to the World Bank’s Logistics Performance Index (LPI), transport and logistic infrastructure rank of Russia improved from 99th in 2016 to 75th in 2018 out of 160 countries.
– Five major districts in Russia generated around 85.2% of the country’s GDP and comprised 77.9% of the total population in 2017
– The Netherlands was the largest investor in Russia in 2018
Reasons to buy
– Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
– PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
– Along with providing the country’s snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
– This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies’ presence in these areas.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/406751