Q2 2018 Quarterly Production and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Key Planned and Announced Upstream Projects in Southeast Asia – Indonesia and Malaysia Lead in Upcoming Projects Count
In Southeast Asia, more than 45 key crude oil and natural gas projects are expected to start operations by 2025. Malaysia and Indonesia leads with the highest number of planned projects, followed by Vietnam. Indonesia leads in terms of announced projects, followed by Malaysia and Vietnam. Key projects in Southeast Asia are expected to contribute up to 190 mbd to global crude production and more than 8,200 mmcfd to global gas production in 2025. Among operators, Sapura Energy Berhad, PETRONAS Carigali Sdn Bhd and Eni SpA lead in terms of operatorship of planned and announced projects.
– Oil and gas production outlook by key countries and companies in Southeast Asia
– Planned projects count and starts by key countries and companies in the region
– Details of key planned crude and natural gas projects in Southeast Asia
– Capex and opex outlook by key countries and companies in the region.
Reasons to buy
– Understand oil and gas production outlook for the Southeast Asia
– Keep abreast of key planned production projects in the region
– Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong oil and gas production forecast
– Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights on Southeast Asia production and capex outlook
– Assess your competitor’s planned oil and gas production projects in the region.
For queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/sample-request/
Follow us on Social Media: