Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Q2 2019 Global Oil and Gas Discoveries Review – Colombia Leads with Highest Number of Discoveries in Quarter
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/q2-2019-global-oil-and-gas-discoveries-review-colombia-leads-with-highest-number-of-discoveries-in-quarter-406667.html
Q2 2019 Global Oil and Gas Discoveries Review – Colombia Leads with Highest Number of Discoveries in Quarter
In Q2 2019, a total of 33 oil and gas discoveries were made. Of these, 17 were conventional oil discoveries while 16 were conventional gas. Among regions, Asia led with 10 discoveries, followed by South America and Africa with nine and five discoveries, respectively. The Former Soviet Union (FSU) had four discoveries, while Europe and North America had two discoveries each in the quarter. The Middle East had only one, Karish North, a conventional gas discovery, during the period.
– Count of oil and gas discoveries by key countries in Q2 2019 vis-à-vis Q1 2019
– Count of oil and gas discoveries by key operators in Q2 2019 vis-à-vis Q1 2019
– Count of oil and gas discoveries by well terrain in Q2 2019 vis-à-vis Q1 2019
– Count of oil and gas discoveries by resource type in Q2 2019 vis-à-vis Q1 2019
– Key details about oil and gas discoveries in Q2 2019.
Reasons to buy
– Obtain most up to date information available on the global oil and gas discoveries
– Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong discoveries data
– Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights on oil and gas discoveries data
– Assess your competitor’s oil and gas discoveries.
For specific queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/inquiry/406667
Follow us on Social Media: