Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Quarterly Upstream M&A and Capital Raising Deals Review – Q1 2019
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/quarterly-upstream-m-a-and-capital-raising-deals-review-q1-2019-312194.html
Quarterly Upstream M&A and Capital Raising Deals Review – Q1 2019
“Quarterly Upstream M&A and Capital Raising Deals Review – Q1 2019”, report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on M&A (mergers, acquisitions, and asset transactions) and financings (equity/debt offerings and PE/VC) in the upstream oil and gas industry. The report provides detailed comparative quarter-on-quarter data, on the number of deals and their value, sub-divided into deal types by geographies. It also envisage on the recent rumors on acquisitions across the industry. The report also highlights Valuation Multiples ($/boed, $/1P boe, $/2P boe) by Region for the last five quarters. Data presented in this report is derived from GlobalData’s proprietary in-house Oil and Gas eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
– Analyze market trends for the upstream oil and gas industry in the global arena
– Review of deal trends in the upstream segments, i.e. conventional and unconventional
– Analysis of M&As, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, and Venture Financing in the upstream oil and gas industry
– Review the valuation metrics, such as US$ per boe, US$ per 1P reserves, and US$ per 2P reserves”
– Information on the top deals that took place in the industry
– Geographies covered include – North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa.
Reasons to buy
– Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner
– Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry
– Evaluate type of companies divesting / acquiring and ways to raise capital in the market
– Evaluate ways to raise capital in the market, and identify major financial and legal advisors
– Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed
– Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry.
For specific queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/inquiry/312194
Follow us on Social Media: