Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Smoking Tobacco in UK, 2019
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/smoking-tobacco-in-uk-2019-406822.html
Smoking Tobacco in UK, 2019
Smoking Tobacco in UK, 2019 is an analytical report that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the UK tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2028.
The UK tobacco market is characterized by two distinct sectors: a UK-duty paid market and non-UK duty paid, the latter comprising both legitimate and illegal cross-border sales.
In terms of the official (domestic taxed) market, factory-made cigarettes dominate consumption with 80.1% of volumes in 2018. Smoking tobacco has grown its share from 8.7% to 18.9% from 2008 to 2018 to establish this product as the second largest segment within the market.
– The smoking tobacco market comprises of both fine cut cigarette tobacco (FCT) for hand rolling and pipe tobacco, but FCT is by far the largest of the two sectors. Volumes were 6,466 tons in 2018.
tobacco in Denmark.
– Imports amounted to 91.3 tons in 2018.
– Sharply rising taxes and the relaxation of customs limits on personal imports have encouraged widespread smuggling and triggered the development of non-UK duty-paid sales, which prior to 1993 were almost non-existent.
– The UK duty paid market is predominantly supplied by two companies, JTI and Imperial Tobacco.
Reasons to buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers. Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Japan Tobacco International UK Ltd
BAT (UK) Ltd
Douwe Egberts Van Nelle
For specific queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/inquiry/406822
Follow us on Social Media: