Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Sustainability in Travel & Tourism – Thematic Research
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/sustainability-in-travel-tourism-thematic-research-406651.html
Sustainability in Travel & Tourism – Thematic Research
A common misconception is that the term sustainability only regards the conservation of the environment. There are three main pillars within sustainability: environmental, social, and economic. The environmental pillar gets the most attention, as companies have found that having a beneficial impact on the planet can also have a positive impact on their revenues.
The term green-washing was coined after companies began making unsubstantiated or misleading claims about the environmental benefits of their products. This trend has caused terms such as eco’ and green’ to become meaningless in some situations.
There is not an instant fix to combat unsustainable impacts which have been created or exacerbated by the tourism industry. This is problematic as these negative impacts are creating long-term effects in a short time frame, whilst the sustainability strategies to combat them are providing short-term solutions over a long time period.
As ethical consumerism grows in importance in line with the growing spending power of the millennial market segment, more tourism companies with a primary focus on sustainability will emerge. Responsible travelers want to benefit the communities they are visiting rather than causing damage.
– This report provides an overview of one of the hot issues of the moment, sustainability.
– It clearly defines and explains the concept of sustainability and explores its multi-faceted nature.
– It identifies the inherent issue of unsustainability in the travel & tourism sector and looks at what companies can do to combat it.
– It provides an inisght into company strategies aimed at improving sustainability.
– It analyzes how increased green credentials can benefit a company, reputationally and financially.
Reasons to buy
– Understand what is meant by sustainability.
– Learn about how sustainability is multi-faceted and goes beyond environmental concerns.
– Assess the strategies that companies are adopting to combat unsustainability.
– View real-world case studies from across the travel & tourism sector.
Holland America Line
For specific queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/inquiry/406651
Follow us on Social Media: