Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Syrups & Spreads North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide 2014-2023
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/syrups-spreads-north-america-nafta-industry-guide-2014-2023-408107.html
Syrups & Spreads North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide 2014-2023
The NAFTA Syrups & Spreads industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the NAFTA syrups & spreads market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
– The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The syrups & spreads industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $10,629.5 million in 2018.The US was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 8.3% over the 2014-18 period.
– Within the syrups & spreads industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $8,674.6 million in 2018. This was followed by Mexico and Canada, with a value of $1,288.2 and $666.7 million, respectively.
– The US is expected to lead the syrups & spreads industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $12,677.6 million in 2023, followed by Mexico and Canada with expected values of $1,646.8 and $820.5 million, respectively.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA syrups & spreads market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA syrups & spreads market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key syrups & spreads market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA syrups & spreads market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
– Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to buy
– What was the size of the NAFTA syrups & spreads market by value in 2018?
– What will be the size of the NAFTA syrups & spreads market in 2023?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA syrups & spreads market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– Who are the top competitors in the NAFTA syrups & spreads market?
For specific queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/inquiry/408107
Follow us on Social Media: