Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Top Growth Opportunities: Bakery & Cereals in Denmark
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/top-growth-opportunities-bakery-cereals-in-denmark-406796.html
Top Growth Opportunities: Bakery & Cereals in Denmark
Top Growth Opportunities for Bakery & Cereals in Denmark provides recommended actions and detailed analysis of how to target the best growth opportunities for Bakery & Cereals producers and retailers. Readers can understand what categories, channels, companies, and consumers will drive the success of Bakery & Cereals markets in Denmark through detailed and robust data, expert insight, and case studies.
Top Growth Opportunity reports use a risk versus reward opportunity model to identify the best growth markets for Bakery & Cereals producers. Through this in-depth study of market and category dynamics, readers are able to identify key opportunities, and what they need to do in order to target them.
Top Growth Opportunities for Bakery & Cereals in Denmark provides an overview of the Bakery & Cereals market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption. our proprietary Risk vs Reward Opportunity model pinpoints the best growth opportunities for Bakery & Cereals producers, suppliers and retailers by combining robust, granular data and expert insight. The report uses this framework to identify the best opportunities, analyze white spaces in the market, and outline new product development that will effectively target the most pertinent consumer need states. These are combined to offer strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer landscapes.
Get access to –
– Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the Denmark market. Improve your consumer targeting by understanding who’s driving the market, what they want, and why
– A study of market value and volumes over 2011-2016 for Denmark, supplemented with category, brand and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will evolve over the 2016-2021 period
– White space analysis, to pinpoint attractive spaces in the market and the key actions to take
– Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how the consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term future
– Examples of international and regional product innovation targeting key consumer needs
– Amongst the top ten high potential countries, the Danish bakery & cereals sector ranked sixth on the our Opportunity Score and was valued at US$2,235.7 million in 2018.
– The recovering Danish economy is supported by improvement in the labour market with employment increasing. Consumers are therefore increasingly seeking premium bakery & cereals products.
– The overall Danish bakery & cereals sector grew from US$2,109.5 million in 2013 to US$2,235.7 million in 2018. Consequently, the sector is expected to register faster growth at a CAGR of 4.7% over the next 5 years
– The Danish bakery & cereals sector was led by the bread & rolls category, which accounted for highest value share of 39.7% in 2018. Furthermore, it is expected to record healthy growth at 4.5% CAGR over the next five years, offering good growth opportunities in future
Reasons to buy
– This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of Denmarks’s Bakery & Cereals consumers.
– This is based on our unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Bakery & Cereals sector. Category, brand, and packaging dynamics are also examined. This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.
Coop Denmark A/S
Seven & I Holdings Co Ltd
Salling Group A/S
Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc
ABC Lavpris A/S
Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc
For specific queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/inquiry/406796
Follow us on Social Media: