Research By Markets adds Market Research Report - Tourism Source Market Insight: China – Analysis of tourist profiles & flows, spending patterns,destination markets, risks and future opportunities
For detailed information: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/report/tourism-source-market-insight-china-analysis-of-tourist-profiles-flows-spending-patternsdestination-markets-risks-and-future-opportunities-356303.html
Tourism Source Market Insight: China – Analysis of tourist profiles & flows, spending patterns,destination markets, risks and future opportunities
“Tourism Source Market Insight: China”, report provides a detailed insight into China’s domestic and outbound tourism market. The report looks at the profiles of Chinese tourists and summarizes the key reasons that they travel. The report offers an in-depth analysis of traveler flows, spending patterns, main destination markets and current and future opportunities for tourism businesses seeking to tap into the Chinese outbound travel market.
This report is part of Source Market Insights Series. This report provides an in-depth analysis of traveler flows, spending patterns, main destination markets, as well as current and future opportunities for tourism businesses seeking to tap into the Chinese outbound travel market.
– Chinese travelers typically choose city breaks (74%) and sun and beach holidays (70%) as their typical holiday destinations.
– Leisure acted as the main purpose for both domestic (57.5%) and outbound travel (69.2%) in 2018.
– Transport accounted for the largest amount of domestic expenditure totalling US$249bn in 2018.
– Outbound expenditure is predicted to reach US375bn in 2022 at a CAGR of 11.3% and retail expenditure takes up the largest part, predicted to grow to US$115bn in 2022.
Reasons to buy
– This report provides clear insight into developments in China’s domestic and outbound tourism markets.
– The report uses data and analysis to discuss future trends related to domestic trips, international departures, traveler spending, and main destination markets.
– The report explores the different profiles of Chinese tourists and the reasons that they travel, hence providing an insight into the trends in different segments of the market.
– The reader gains a strong understanding of the opportunities in the country, as well as the risks, to support better business decisions.
For specific queries regarding this report: https://www.researchbymarkets.com/inquiry/356303
Follow us on Social Media: